Tell me about your Daily experience

Use the comment field below and this simple survey to tell me about your experiences of Daily.

Friday 26 September 2014

Day 14 - Saturday 27 September - Evaluation

Here's what people had to say about Daily...

Had people ask us what it was about. We told them that the artist had been in. I noticed it changed every day. It was something interesting to look at
- Office building security guard, Hindmarsh Square




I think it's great to have things that people can enjoy when they stop and take notice of it. Also I'm fond of the low resolution, it's similar to pixel art.
- Survey response



Thought it was a work sign. Haven't taken much notice of it.
- Topham Mall




Interesting, eye catching, noticed they've changed. Liked the traffic one. Wondered whether it was live. Worked out it wasn't. 
- Topham Mall



Ja. iche LIEBE. Whodunit?
- Response to an instagram post of North Terrace



Something interesting. Somedays patchy, though someone had been playing with it. 
- Topham Mall



Fabulous - the words made me laugh out loud!
Pictures were interesting but I did not have time to stop and view.


- Survey response



Here comes Mr Pixel
- Overheard woman talking to her partner. Topham Mall after dark. 


It was fantastic and I'd like to see more of it around Adelaide
- Survey response

Reminds me of nintendo
- Topham  Mall


You've brightened my day
- Topham Mall


Hack attempt?
- Facebook post accompanying a photo of the North Terrace sign showing 
"Unknown Password Try Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment