Tell me about your Daily experience

Use the comment field below and this simple survey to tell me about your experiences of Daily.

Thursday 18 September 2014

Adelaide Park(ing) - meet me from 12 to 2pm at Topham Mall today

Friday September 19th is Adelaide Park(ing) Day. Look out for the weird and wonderful taking over car parking spots across Adelaide CBD.

Daily at Topham Mall is part of Adelaide Park(ing) Day. I'll be on site at Topham Mall from 12 to 2pm to chat about Daily with lunchtime passers by. 

From 12-1 I'll be showing a 6 minute animation of a day in the life of city worker. It's full of rituals, routines and revelations. 

From 1-2 I'll be showing a short ambient movie of pedestrian traffic in the CBD. The movement and colour create wonderful textures of city life. 

Come on down. It will be great to meet you today!
I'll also be at Hindmarsh Square around 9.45am taking photos of the installation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment