Tell me about your Daily experience

Use the comment field below and this simple survey to tell me about your experiences of Daily.

Thursday 25 September 2014

Day 13 - Friday 26 September

Today I'm going to be visiting the three sites of Daily to talk to passers by about their experiences over the last few weeks.

I looking forward to hearing of their experiences.

I may see you there today.

Before all that, though, here's another survey response. Thanks! You can complete the survey here.


Where did you see Daily?
  • Hindmarsh Square
Q2: On what day/s?
  • Wednesday 24th Sept.
  • Thursday 25th Sept.
Q3: And at what time/s?
  • 12 noon - 1 pm
  • 5 pm - 6 pm
Q4: Briefly describe what you saw, even if it was just a blur of pixels.
Wonderful typical computer responses when things go wrong! Pictures of people.
Q5: What did you think of what you saw?
Fabulous - the words made me laugh out loud! Pictures were interesting but I did not have time to stop and view.
Q6: What else would you like to see on a solar powered sign?
The DonateLife SA heart logo - as it has been previously on the Rundle Lantern. I can provide it to you. We raise community awareness of the need for more organ and tissue donors.
Q7: What other location would be good for solar powered road art?
Rundle Mall - it will be boiling in the summer!
PAGE 2: Rituals, Routines and Revelations
Q8: Tell me about your daily rituals.
Greeting my husband. Greeting my cat.
Q9: Tell me about your daily routines.
Breakfast Tram Journey Desk Jockey
Q10: Tell me about your daily revelation.
The more you do the better you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment